3D Tour of Glamping Lodge
Arranmore Glamping opened in August 2021. For availability and pricing, please check our booking calendar.
Our pods are named after the islands of Oileán Cróna, Róninis, Inis Caorach & Inis Fraoich which can be viewed from the island!
- Each lodge enjoys sea and coastal views from the fully glazed gable
- Fully insulated with double glazing
- En suite shower room/toilet
- Fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink, cutlery, crockery & glassware
- 1 Double bed
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Flat screen TV
- Furnished outdoor area
- No pet policy
- No smoking
- Check in from 3:00pm
- Check out 11.00am
Self Catering Cottage
Built c.1905 in the traditional style, Jack’s is a stone built, plaster render cottage. This one-bedroom, self-catering cottage is situated in Baile Ard and is available for self-catering holidays on Arranmore. The cottage is an ideal base for fishing trips, hill walking, or for a quiet, relaxing break.